<$BlogItemTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>Broadcasters of Tomorrow

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Celebrating over 250,000 Clicks!

To celebrate this excellent achievement we’ve posted some of the most interesting comments.
By sharing this blog with a friend or posting a comment you've sparked debate, bridged cultural boundaries and sometimes just made us laugh.
Please check out the new Comments pages and see what everyone is saying.
Thanks for making this blog such a success! On behalf of the student contributors, and the folks who provide tips and story ideas, thanks for the clicks. New Comments Page

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder when would I reach the same status with my blog. I would be very happy when I reach my first 100,000 probably.

You might be interested in the Young Entrepreneur Society from the www.YoungEntrepreneurSociety.com. A great documentary about successful entrepreneurs.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Alisha Coelho said...

good work guys....and thanks for what you guys left on my page..i've been following this blog ever since I worked in DXB myself...great effort

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Mabrook and you keep it up!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home