<$BlogItemTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>Broadcasters of Tomorrow

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Serena Abi Aad. Arab Filmmaker Interview

This is our first in a series of interviews from the Arab students presenting at the Middle East International Film Festival. Filmmaking in the region has improved at an amazing rate and these filmmakers are the people to watch. They are the stars of the future!

Name: Serena Abi Aad
Place of Birth: Beirut
I Currently Live In: Dubai
Last (or Current) School Attended: IESAV - (USJ)

My Film: The Lullaby
As a Student, What's the Most Helpful Class You've Taken?
Sound editing and mixing (using protools), and Film directing I and II

If I Could Cast One Professional Actor It Would be?
Julia Roberts

My Three Favorite Films:
Requiem For a Dream, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, L'Auberge Espagnole.

My Three Most Prized Possessions are: My interior design books. i can not live without them. if i get any excess luggage when I'm traveling it's because of those books. The films i've made...because...well there isn't much to explain here :) and my sunglasses. i have a collection of those :)

An interview from Copenhagen, Denmark, where Serena was completing post production on her latest documentary film 'Life Under Construction'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gregory Carney said...

Very good. I liked every part of it and even kept it so you can see the new information on my site. At this time, the keyboard is very important and when the time comes it stops working on this profile and gains information by visiting this test keyboard.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home