<$BlogItemTitle$> <$BlogItemTitle$>Broadcasters of Tomorrow

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fire Photos from Abu Dhabi







The old wedding hall on the tip of Abu Dhabi's mainland caught fire early this evening. The hall, mostly made of wood, burned quickly and fire fighters had a difficult time containing the blaze. I was about to cross the bridge when I saw smoke. I only had a small camera with me and managed to take a few shots before security told me to stop. No word on what started the fire.


















3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

yep...i get 1000dhs IF i lose the current round. but i'm hoping i won't so stay tuned :)

10:18 PM  
Blogger * said...

Oh my gosh! Where was this? Not the wedding hall near the Al Nahda school (mushrif)

Where is this? At the breakwater?

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roof is on fire :D

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home